Only one month left to beat the heat.
Summer is the season where everyone truly thrives. You soak up those sunny rays, maintain a nice tan, and bar hop from one sandy beach to another. Summer is the season of internal brightness, all around happiness, and love. So, when it starts to come to an end, we begin to get that end of summer blues.
There is still a little over a month left before the jackets and booties come out to play, so don’t start panicking just yet.
Ignore those back to school commercials and those pesky reminders from your boss; summer time is still in full swing and it is up to you to make the most of it before it fades for another 365 days.
Maybe you’re losing inspiration on what to do for the rest of this summer or maybe you just need a push to get back outside and shut off Netflix. Either way, here are some of the best summer quotes that will remind you summer is still here and she wants you to complete all your goals, travel to those far off cities, and take one last beach trip with your friends.
The closing of every summer opens a chapter to the next season, but before you finish writing that chapter you should be sure to leave no page unfilled. There are 24 hours in a day and during summer, a majority of those hours are filled with sunshine. Make the most of these last few weeks of the end of summer and tan your stressors away.
1. Ain’t no mountain high enough, right?
“When the sun in shining I can do anything; no mountain is too high, no trouble too difficult to overcome.” – Wilma Rudolph
2. Best season of the year and the only one that really matters
“‘Cause a little bit of summer is what the whole year is all about.” – John Mayer
3. The three essential steps to having the best summer possible
“Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
4. Don’t forget how the sunshine makes you feel
“It is easy to forget how effervescent and free we all felt that summer.” – Anna Godbersen
5. Get out there and achieve those last few goals
“Because everything you have ever wanted to achieve this summer can be done today.” –Unknown
6. You deserve one last vacation
“A vacation is having nothing to do and all day to do it in.” – Robert Orben
7. Honestly, summer would mean nothing without your friends by our side
“Life was made for good friends and great adventures.” – Unknown
8. You are perfect, no matter your summer body expectations
“And she realized she didn’t need to be summer body goals, but to be herself and live in the moment.” – Unknown
9. There is still so much sunshine and happiness coming your way
“I don’t think of all the misery but of the beauty that still remains.” – Anne Frank
10. If only every day was a summer day
“If it could only be like this always – always summer, always alone, the fruit always ripe.” – Evelyn Waugh
11. There is no better place to end your summer days than by the beach
“Happiness comes in salty water.” – Unknown
12. Before thinking about those chilly nights, remind yourself in the present summer is still here
“I love summertime more than anything else in the world. That is the only thing that gets me through the winter, knowing that summer is going to be there.” – Jack McBrayer
13. If all of these quotes didn’t make you want to thrive these last summer months …
“When all else fails, take a vacation.” – Betty Williams