The cutest quotes about love from your favorite animated movies!
There’s a child inside of all of us, and that child comes out every time you watch a cute, animated movie! When I think of animation, the first thing that comes to mind is Disney.
Disney has made classic animated movies, like “Snow White” and “Cinderella,” and they continue to make popular animated films for all ages to enjoy. You don’t have to be a five-year-old or have a five-year-old to watch an animated movie.
Disney movies are entertaining no matter what age you are and most of them have meaningful themes and lessons that can be inspiring no matter what stage you are in your life.
There’s something so comforting and cozy about watching a Disney movie. It takes us all back to that magical time of childhood! A time where the world seemed so simple and the only things we worried about were what time we were going to play with our friends and what movie we wanted to watch.
I miss my childhood more than anything, but it feels good to know that I still keep a piece of it in animated movies. Disney movies just have that magic touch that can cheer me up no matter what mood I’m in. Movies like “Peter Pan” and “Lilo & Stitch” always put a smile on my face!
If you’re like me, you probably remember certain lines or specific scenes from your favorite childhood movies.
Here are 20 adorable Disney animated movie quotes guaranteed to put you in a good mood! You’ll feel like sitting down and watching these movies all over again after reading these classic quotes.
1. When you have amazing people in your life.
“Some people are worth melting for.” — Frozen
2. When you can’t let anything ruin your day.
“When life gets you down, do you know what you’ve gotta do? Just keep swimming.” — Finding Nemo
3. When it’s good to try new things.
“Venture outside your comfort zone. The rewards are worth it.” — Tangled
4. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.
“The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up.” — Dumbo
5. When you can have fun doing anything if it’s with the right people.
“As long as we are together; it doesn’t matter to me.” — Madagascar
6. When you should always be yourself.
“Your identity is your most valuable possession. Protect it.” — The Incredibles
7. When you stay true to yourself.
“There’s no one I’d rather be than me.” — Wreck It Ralph
8. When your friendships matter most.
“You and I are a team. There is noting more important than our friendship.” — Monsters Inc.
9. When you sometimes push away the people who care about you.
“See? There you are, doing it again! Just like you did to Fiona! All she ever did was like you maybe, even love you!” — Shrek
10. When you learn life lessons.
“There’s a benefit to losing… you get to learn from your mistakes.” — Megamind
11. When you need a filter.
“The word I’m searching for, I can’t say because there’s preschool toys present.” — Toy Story
12. When things can only get better from here.
“Someday I will be a beautiful butterfly, and then everything will be better.” — A Bug’s Life
13. When your dreams are never impossible to reach.
“Who says that my dreams have to stay just my dreams?’ — The Little Mermaid
14. When your family isn’t perfect, but it’s where you belong.
“This is my family. I found it all on my own. It’s little and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.” — Lilo & Stitch
15. When you make the world a brighter place.
“Remember you’re the one who can fill the world with sunshine.” — Snow White
16. When you believe in your dreams.
“If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.” — Cinderella
17. When positivity is power.
“Think of the happiest things. It’s the same as having wings.” — Peter Pan
18. When you shouldn’t rush anything.
“The flower that blooms late is the most rare and beautiful of all.” — Mulan
19. When you should cherish every moment.
“Today’s special moments are tomorrow’s memories.” — Aladdin
20. When your heart is full of love.
“Love is a song that never ends.” — Bambi