Disney movies taught us a thing or two about love.
Disney movies have taught us about many things, from friendship to trust to love, the last being one of the most important lessons we can learn.
Sometimes the lesson is learned indirectly. For example, when Beauty looks past Beast’s appearance and falls for the man he truly is, we learn that character is more important than looks. Other times, Disney characters simply describe what it means to be in love.
Words are powerful and it’s natural to want to search for the perfect way to express your love when you are feeling such a strong emotion. But often times, even though we feel something, it does not necessarily mean we can express it.
Love is such an amazing feeling that it’s difficult to correctly convey through words. That’s where Disney comes in. Movies like “Tangled,” “Finding Nemo,” “Alice in Wonderland,” and “Peter Pan” give us great examples and quotes of what love truly means.
That is why we have gathered some beautiful quotes from Disney that speak to the mysteries of love. Some of these quotes explain how we feel when we are in love and some revel in the magic of love, but they all are examples of what true love means.
When you’re feeling the love, share one (or all) of these 25 Disney quotes with the person you love to show them how much they mean to you.
1. When spending time together is your favorite thing to do.
“A day spent with you is my favorite day. So today is my new favorite day.” — Winnie the Pooh
2. When they feel like home.
“When I look at you, I can feel it. I look at you, and I’m home.” — Finding Nemo
3. When they become your dream.
“You were my new dream.” — Tangled
4. When your broken heart still seems to be full somehow.
“I never expected that you could have a broken heart and love with it too, so much that it does not seem broken at all.” — Peter Pan
5. When you feel like you’re creating special memories.
“Today’s special moments are tomorrow’s memories.” — Aladdin
6. When forever doesn’t seem long enough.
“I used to believe in forever. But now I think forever is too short.” — Winnie the Pooh
7. When you feel like you’ve found “the one.”
“You’re the one, the one that I’ve been looking for.” — The Little Mermaid
8. When the heart understands all.
“Listen with your heart: you will understand.” — Pocahontas
9. When just knowing them is enough.
“I’d rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you.” — Pocahontas
10. When it feels like fate brought you together.
“I’m where I’m meant to be.” — Tangled
11. When you’d follow them anywhere.
“So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned.” — Peter Pan
12. When they are always in your heart.
“You may be gone from my sight. But you are never gone from my heart.” — Winnie the Pooh
13. When distance cannot separate you.
“If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart. I’ll stay there forever.” — Winnie the Pooh
14. When you love them for who they are.
“Like so many things, it is not what is outside but what is inside that counts.” — Aladdin
15. When dreams and memories mean something special.
“In the garden of memory, in the palace of dreams…that is where you and I shall meet.” — Through the Looking Glass
16. When love feels like magic.
“All you need is faith, trust and a little bit of pixie dust.” — Peter Pan
17. When feelings become more important than other things.
“How do you spell ‘love’?” — Piglet
“You don’t spell it, you feel it.” — Pooh
18. When you make memories without even realizing it.
“We didn’t realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.” — Winnie the Pooh
19. When your love becomes an adventure.
“As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen.” — Winnie the Pooh
20. When you’d do anything for them.
“Some people are worth melting for.” — Frozen
21. When you never want to leave their side.
“How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” — Winnie the Pooh
22. When you will always be there for them.
“When you can’t look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark.” — Alice in Wonderland
23. When good things seem incomplete without them.
“My dream wouldn’t be complete without you in it.” — The Princess and the Frog
24. When your dream comes true.
“So this is the miracle that I’ve been dreaming of.” — Cinderella
25. When it seems like you are meant to be.
“For it is plain, as anyone can see: We’re simply meant to be.” — The Nightmare Before Christmas