Mondays can be rough. We’ve got your back.
I don’t think I’ve met anyone who enjoys Mondays.
It’s the start of the week and when you constantly look forward to Friday, Monday just seems so far from it. But perhaps it’s all about perspective. Mondays can’t be so bad since there’s a whole movie dedicated to them right?
From a new diet to a new workout routine, it’s just rough to start anything. It’s probably why no one’s favorite day of the week is Monday — it’s the start of the week.
But what if I told you Mondays don’t have to suck? In fact, they are only as bad as you make them. If you start the day with a positive attitude and look on the bright side, Mondays could be great.
If you need some help getting through those Monday blues read further to get motivated and finish this week!
1. Mondays can be hard to start but can be the start of something wonderful.
“Always believe something wonderful is about to happen.” — Unknown
2. Don’t let Monday take away your shine.
“When life gives you Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day.” — Unknown
3. Mondays are a fresh start.
“New Monday. New week. New goals.” — Unknown
4. Monday can’t get you down.
“This is your Monday reminder that you are amazing and you can handle anything.” — Unknown
5. I’ll take a shot of espresso with a side of espresso, please.
“Monday: One of those days when even when your coffee needs a coffee.” — Unknown
6. Join the resistance.
“Okay it’s Monday but who said Mondays have to suck? Be a rebel and have a great day anyway.” — Unknown
7. Conquer Monday with a new perspective.
“Even though it’s Monday, act like it’s Saturday.” — Unknown
8. It’s all about attitude.
“Monday is a state of mind. Put on your positive pants and get stuff done.” — Unknown
9. Some Mondays are harder than others and that’s OK.
“Monday has been canceled. Go back to sleep.” — Unknown
10. There are at least 52 new chances for change.
“You don’t need a new year to make a change… All you need is a Monday. Make this week the change of your life.” — Unknown
11. It is what you make it.
“It’s a good week to have a good week.” — Unknown
12. A little wishful thinking for all of us.
“May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short.” — Unknown
13. Mimosa, anyone?
“But first champagne, I mean coffee… It’s Monday.” — Unknown
14. We need answers.
“Why is Monday so far from Friday but friday so near Monday?” — Unknown
15. You got this.
“This is your Monday morning reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you.” — Unknown
16. A bold statement about Mondays.
“Monday must be a man, it comes too quickly.” — Unknown
17. The start of the week offers a new opportunity.
“Monday is another day to be killing it.” — Unknown
18. Monday’s got nothing on you.
“Motivated, determined and ready to slay the day. #MONSLAY.” — Unknown
19. Take Monday by the reigns and don’t let go.
“Either you run the day or the day runs you.” — Unknown
20. Take that, Monday.
“Dear Monday, go step on a Lego.” — Unknown
21. Think about the outfit advantages.
“Mondays: The only day you can wear the exact same outfit as yesterday without anyone knowing.” — Unknown
22. When you know everything will be alright.
“It’s Monday but that’s okay.” — Unknown
23. This is what Freddie Mercury would say about Monday.
“Today will be fabulous.” — Unknown
24. Every day should be treated as a present.
“Waking up to a new Monday is a gift, appreciate it and do remember you are loved.” — Dalai Lama
25. You can conquer whatever Monday has up its sleeve.
“Wake up on monday and start your day with a lot of awesomeness and you will get happiness back.” — Jim Butcher