Don’t just show everyone how much fun you’re having — tell them!
Are you looking for the best summer quotes to use as Instagram captions for your pictures? Well, you’ve come to the right place!
Many of us wait months and months for the warmer weather to arrive, so when it does we want to capture some of the amazing moments and memories that we experience in the short-lived season that we’ve come to know and love as summer.
From cookouts to beach days, there truly is something magical that happens in the summer.
The sunsets are sweeter, the friendships grow stronger and life is just better.
The summer truly seems to bring out the best in people.
We are just happier, in general, when we don’t have to be bundled up in winter coats, mittens, earmuffs, and all that stuff that we’ve agreed not to talk about until October.
It also seems as though people take more photos in the summer, and that means that they share more photos, too.
You may start to notice that your Instagram is filling up with more and more photos as the year reaches its mid-way point. You may also notice that you are more inclined to share pictures from your warm-weather adventures.
Sometimes, that can cause a struggle when thinking of the perfect Instagram caption to go along with the magnificent photos you have managed to capture.
But there’s no need to sweat. Kick back in the comfort of your AC and check out some of the collection of summer
Here are the best short summer quotes perfect for just about any Instagram photo caption.
Summer Instagram Captions With Emojis
Use these fun captions with emojis to compliment your summer pictures.
- “A pineapple a day keeps the worries away.” (Use the pineapple emoji).
- “Shake your palm palms.” (Use the palm tree emoji).
- “You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy ice cream.” (Use the ice cream cone emoji).
- “Life is better in flip flops.” (Use the anchor emoji).
- “I’m walking on sunshine.” (Use the sun emoji).
Summer Instagram Captions About Friends
If you’re posting photos of your squad, you’ll want to choose one of these captions.
These are some of the best sayings that encompass friends and summer, all in one.
- “Friends are like seashells we collect along the way.”
- “The tans will fade, but the memories will last a lifetime.”
- “Here’s to the nights that turned into mornings with the friends that turned into family.”
- “Friends, sun, sand, and sea — that sounds like a summer to me!”
- “I love the nights I can’t remember with the friends I can’t forget.”
Summer Instagram Captions About The Beach
Got beach photos? Good, because we have beach captions.
What’s a summer without a trip to the beach, anyway?
- “Meet me where the sky touches the sea.”
- “Gone to the beach. Be back never.”
- “Salt water heals everything.”
- “Sometimes, you just need a beach day.”
- “The ocean is where I belong.”
Random Summer Instagram Captions
These Instagram captions are random, but there will definitely be times when you will want to use them.
Each one fits a different type of photo, but all are great captions.
- “Less Monday, more summer.”
- “Summer nights and city lights.”
- “Summertime is always the best of what might be.”
- “Every summer has a story.”
Summer Instagram Captions From Song Lyrics
Sometimes, you just need to find the perfect song lyrics to capture the moments that you are experiencing.
Whether you are at the beach, hanging out with your friends, or day-drinking, these captions will be perfect for you.
- “I got my toes in the water, ass in the sand. Not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand. Life is good today.” — Zac Brown Band, “Toes”
- “You can’t drink all day if you don’t start in the morning.” — Drake, “Signs”
- “I’m loving, I’m living, I’m picking it up. We turning it up.” — Ariana Grande, “No Tears Left to Cry”
- “All summer, we’ve been in the ‘bu, ’68 Chevy with nothin’ to do.” — Rita Ora, “Girls”
- “Tonight, we are young, so let’s set the world on fire, we can burn brighter than the sun.” — fun., featuring Janelle Monáe, “We Are Young”
Deep Summer Instagram Captions
If you’re looking for something a little more deep, you may want to caption your summer photos with a quote.
Here are some of the best summer quotes that can be used as Instagram photo captions.
- “Sunsets are proof that endings can be beautiful too.” — Beau Taplin
- “One benefit of summer was that each day we had more light to read by.” — Jeannette Walls
- “In early June the world of leaf and blade and flowers explodes, and every sunset is different.” — John Steinbeck
- “‘Cause a little bit of summer is what the whole year is all about.” — John Mayer, “WIldfire”
- “Summertime is always the best of what might be.” — Charles Bowden
Hopefully we were able to make your summer Instagram photo caption search a little bit easier with this list.
Your summer might not last forever, but your memories will — and so will your photos!