Don’t let the holiday stress get the best of you.
Christmas time is one of the most joyous and stressful times of the year. Yes, you’re often surrounded by friends and family but you’re also juggling events and your planner probably doesn’t have much empty space. In the midst of all the holiday chaos, we often turn to memes and quotes to get us through times like this and bring a smile to our face.
Getting together with relatives and buying gifts for loved ones can be overwhelming. More often than not you or your family members are traveling and your holiday schedule hardly leaves time to eat.
1. There’s nothing like a little wine to ease the stress.
“I’m dreaming of a white Christmas. But if the white runs out, I’ll drink the red.” — Unknown
2. Santa sees everything, including your Instagram account.
“Santa saw your Instagram pictures you’re getting clothes and a Bible for Christmas.” — Unknown
3. The guilt is real.
“Dear Santa, I’ve been good all year. Most of the time. Once in a while. Never mind, I’ll buy my own stuff.” — Unknown
4. Outfits are a deal deal this time of year.
“You’ve got a lot of balls coming in here dressed like that.” — Unknown
5. That’s Christmas in 2018 for you.
“Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, everyone was on their phone.” — Unknown
6. My goal is to be as lit as the tree.
“Lets get lit.” — Unknown
7. Rum is your best friend around Christmas time.
“Let’s put rum in pa-rum, pum, pum, pum.” — Unknown
8. Christmas trees and pets don’t mix well.
“Thank goodness your home … the Christmas tree fainted.” — Unknown
9. When you know that your house will be a mess the next day.
“Dear Santa, Please bring me a self-cleaning house for Christmas this year. Thank you.” — Unknown
10. It’s an expensive holiday…
“It’s beginning to cost a lot like Christmas.” — Unknown
11. He keeps mixing the two up.
“Dear Santa. This year please give me a big fat bank account and a slim body. Please don’t mix those two up like you did last year. Thanks.” — Unknown
12. I need more than a hug, Buddy.
“Does somebody need a hug? ” — Buddy the Elf
13. It’s the naughtiest time of the year.
“I heard those stockings were HUNG!” — Unknown
14. Sometimes the reindeer get it wrong.
“No, no, no! I said, ‘off to the Schmidt house.'” — Unknown
15. Well when you put it that way…
“Christmas (noun). The only time in the year in which one can sit in front of a dead tree and eat candy out of socks.” — Unknown
16. It all makes sense now.
“Did you eat all your beans?:
“13 cans!” — Unknown
17. Sounds like I’m a candy cane.
“Sweet, but twisted. Does that makes me a candy cane?” — Unknown
18. You’ve waited 365 days to say this.
“Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.” — Kevin McCallister
19. Prepare for the aftermath of the food coma.
“When what to my wondering eyes should appear … but 10 extra pounds on hips, thighs, and rear.” — Unknown
20. This explains a lot.
“When I was a kid, my parents told me I didn’t exist.” — Unknown
21. Kids are something else.
“Dear Santa, if you leave a new bike under the tree, I will give you the antidote to the poison I put in the milk. Timmy.” — Unknown
22. When recruitment gets it wrong for Santa.
“Hello? Is that the recruitment agency? I think there’s been a mixup … I asked for ‘Elves!'” — Unknown
23. I made it simple for you.
“Dear Santa, please refer to my Pinterest boards.” — Unknown
24. I’ll ask Santa for some wise men.
“A virgin birth I can believe, but finding three wise men?” — Unknown
25. It’s the only time a mess is OK.
“One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day.” — Andy Rooney
26. The truth about celebrating Christmas.
“Once again, we come to the holiday season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice.” —Dave Barry
27. When Santa has trouble coming down the chimney.
“Houston, we have a problem!!!” — Unknown
28. Not everyone is OK with a fat man in a red suit breaking into their house.
“What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus? Claustrophobic!” — Unknown
29. Wrapping is my specialty.
“I’m a gangsta wrapper.” — Unknown
30. Christmas puns make everything better.
“Christmas Thyme.” — Unknown
“Now, that’s gotta hurt …” — Unknown
32. What does it mean to be good?
“Dear Santa, define good!” — Unknown
33. How snowman and snowwomen have kids.
“Would you look at that? They’re making a baby right in the front yard! It’s disgraceful.” — Unknown
34. Turns out Santa is just like us around celebrities.
“I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store, and he asked for my autograph.” — Shirley Temple
35. Snowman hit the gym, too.
“Whoa, Carl! You been working out?” — Unknown
36. The last one is very important.
“As we gather together this holiday season, may our hearts be Grateful. Our mugs be full, and out pants be stretchy!” — Unknown
37. Hot tubs aren’t for everyone.
“Whose idea was it to invite Frosty over to our hot tub?” — Unknown
38. He’s spell checking your posts twice.
“Santa saw your Facebook status’s … he’s getting you a dictionary for Christmas.” — Unknown
39. Mailmen are busy during this time of year, too.
“Who are you?”
“I’m the mailman. I’m delivering the bills for all of the stuff that’s in your bag.” — Unknown
40. Families are a mixed bunch.
“Families are like fudge. Mostly sweet with a few nuts.” — Unknown