Amazon Prime Wardrobe: Often you like a dress, you don’t like a dress; often the clothing you ordered from online fits perfectly or it doesn’t fit. Over a million of apparel and the word ‘impossible’ catches up in the ear when you think of buying or trying out something new. Yes, it was an old way of shopping. Now it is going to be ‘your way of shopping’ with Amazon Prime Wardrobe. Select at least three ‘Amazon Prime Wardrobe-Eligible’ pieces from over a million apparel options and ready to be privileged of trying them on, even before you buy them.
New program ‘Prime Wardrobe’ is one of a kind as the consumers will get a shipment of their selections to their doorstep in a resealable return box with a prepaid shipping label and after they ‘try on’ the clothes in the comfort of their home they can decide whether to have it or leave it at their doorstep for easy returns.
Amazon Prime Wardrobe: How it works
- Pick three or more items from the clothing, shoes, and accessories category on your digital box at Amazon.
- Shipment will be done with the resealable box.
- Try out and decide. You will have seven positive days to think about what to keep and what not to.
- Complete your purchase on Amazon and select return on the items you wish to return.
- Schedule a free pick-up with a smile on your face, as unattended pickup makes the return effortless.
This year, as soon as Prime Wardrobe goes live, ‘Fashion Sales’ on Amazon is predicted to hit a new height. Customers are eager to try out the endless possibility delivering from the Amazon. This program is currently in beta stage, but enthusiasts can sign up to get an alert when it officially launches on their region.