Indian Army Recruitment 2019: A total of 150 Vacancies are on offer. Those candidates who are interested can apply it on the official website – amcsscentry.gov.in. The Indian Army is inviting applications for the post of Short Service Commission (SSC) for unmarried men and women.
The applicant must possess medical qualification included in First/Second Schedule or Part II of Third Schedule of IMC Act 1956. The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council /MCI. Postgraduate Degree/Diploma holders recognized by the State Medical Council/MCI/NBE may also apply.
- Educational Qualification: The Medical qualification included in the First/Second Schedule or Part III of Third Schedule of IMC Act 1956. The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/MCI. Postgraduate Degree/Diploma holders recognized by the State Medical Council/MCI/NBE can also apply.
- Age Limit: Candidates below the age of 45 can apply for this job. The upper age limit should not cross 45 years. Candidate must not have attained 45 years of age as on 31 December 2018.
- Place of Interview: Delhi (Once you submit the online application, call letters for the interview will be made available).
- Application fee: The candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs 200.
Indian Army SSC Posts: Important Dates
Indian Army SSC Posts: Vacancy Details
- Short Service Commission: 150 Posts
Indian Army Recruitment 2019: Selection Process
- Eligible Candidates will be called to Delhi Cantt for an interview by the Board of Officers at Army Hospital (R&R), to assess their suitability and merit for grant of Short Service Commission in the Armed Forces Medical Services.
- Candidates who will be shortlisted in the interview round will have to appear for Initial Medical Examination (IME). The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of the interview and physical test.
- Other Details: The interview will be conducted in Army Hospital (R&R), Delhi Cantt from July 30, 2019, onwards. This recruitment drive is for only those candidates who have completed or are completing their internship on or before 30 June 2019 can apply. For more details, candidates can visit the official website of Armed Forces Medical Services – amcsscentry.gov.in