If there’s one artist who has the ability to bring different kinds of people together through his music, and who quite frankly, has helped change pop culture, it’s Drake. His lyrics are simultaneously hilarious, relatable, sweet, and hard. And, despite his songs about beefs and romance, he always makes sure that his friends and fans know his loyalty. So naturally, he has some great lyrics about friendships.
His friendship lyrics make for good Instagram captions for friends. Don’t believe me? Here are a few Drake lyrics you can use any time you want to showcase your squad goals on Instagram.
1. “I can’t really see another squad tryna cross us.” – No Tellin’
When you look good, feel empowered, and stand in unison with friends in a killer selfie, this caption will match your confident vibe.
2. “Nobody really like us except for us.” – 6 God
Theoretically, you could use this for pictures with your family or even with your significant other. But, it works for your group of besties, too.
3. “Started from the bottom, now we’re here.” – Started From The Bottom
Whether you’re doing a throwback picture or an evolution type of picture (like a #TransformationTuesday type of deal), this is obviously a good choice.
4. “I live for the nights I can’t remember with the people I won’t forget.” – Show Me a Good Time
If you have a memorable night that will forever go down in the history books, you know the exact caption to use. This one.
5. “No new friends.” – No New Friends
If you have a specific person or group you always post pictures with, I highly recommend this lyric, simply because you literally don’t need any new friends.
6. “You’re my right hand.” – Right Hand
If you have that one special bestie you couldn’t live without, who is literally your right-hand (wo)man, this is your go-to caption.
7. “Oh, we’re talking teams?” – Big Rings
The Internet will know this reference, especially if there are seven of you in the photo.
8. “All my b*****s love me.” – No New Friends
You could look cute, or you could look hard, but as long as you’ve got your squad, it doesn’t matter, because they love you.
9. “My team good, we don’t really need a mascot.” – The Motto
Like I mentioned earlier, if you don’t need anyone else …Continue Reading