As the eldest of the Kardashian siblings, it’s clear she’s the wisest.
We’ve been watching the Kardashian and Jenner family grow up for the last decade. Along with the laughs, tears, and shock, we’ve come to learn that these siblings can say some of the most blunt, insane, and down right most relatable things we’ve ever heard on television.
In particular, Kourtney Kardashian seems to have no filter when it comes to saying exactly how she feels. As most of us have these thoughts anyway (and keep them there), we’d like to applaud her for always speaking her truth.
Read on as we list 30 of the best Kourtney Kardashian quotes, and why the eldest sibling is our honorary spirit animal.
1. When communication is a challenge
“I mean, we’re not talking, and normally we talk.”
2. And with a nice glass of wine in hand
“I feel fine. I just cry myself to sleep every night.”
3. When you overanalyze every detail
“It’s not what you say, it’s how you say it.”
4. Being let in on all the deets
“I have my sources.”
5. No new friends
“That personality just doesn’t vibe with others.”
6. Creating awkward situations, like it’s a hobby
“Alright, I’m going to make urination sample.”
7. Sometimes it’s fun to third wheel
“I just took it upon myself to tag along.”
8. Avoiding anything confrontational
“If someone’s, like, trying to get deep with me about something, I’m just like, no, no, no, no.”
9. Have you heard of texting?
“Your conversations are too long, bye.”
10. Trying to make excuses for your friend who’s just been ghosted
“She’s probably not answering because she stole the dog and she’s on the run.”
11. When your parents ask how your job is doing, who you’re dating, or if you’ve thought about settling down…
“My vibe right now is just living life.”
12. Being out of touch with technology
“We’re gonna Snapchat!”
13. When someone’s talking dish about your BFF
“She’s kinda like a ride or die kinda biotch.”
14. As your boss asks what you’re doing
“I’m not just sitting here dilly-dallying.”
15. When you haven’t had a carb since 2017
“I just lose weight.”
16. On a Friday
“I’m leaving at 4PM and I don’t care what anybody else says.”
17. When someone brings up politics
18. When you’re right, you’re right
“My way …Continue Reading