Celebrate your BFFs!
We all have our BFFs to thank for, like, a million things—not letting us text you-know-who when we’ve had too many vodka tonics (LOL, me), convincing us that our outfits really are cute and always being down to watch She’s The Man.
Sometimes, finding the right words to properly thank them can be hard.
I mean, we’re not all poets.
But, there’s always a cute relationship quote, or friendships quotes that can say what you’re trying to say.
Who’s more eloquent when talking about love and friendship than literary icons (or the biggest icon of all, Oprah Winfrey)?
Next time you have a super cute photo of you and your BFFs to post on Instagram, you’ll have the perfect caption.
I’ve collected 21 love quotes that perfectly describe the best parts of friendship, what it means to love someone and why friendships are some of the best relationships we have in our lifetimes.
Whether you really are just searching for that perfect Instagram caption, or you want to remind your BFF you care enough about them to send them some BFF quotes about how much they mean to you, consider this your personal quotes about friends library.
1. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo. But what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” —Oprah Winfrey
2. “Don’t smother each other. No one can grow in the shade.” —Leo Buscaglia
3. “Stick to the basics: Hold on to your family and friends—they will never go out of fashion.” —Niki Taylor
4. “Never above you. Never below you. Always beside you.” —Walter Winchell
5. “Treasure your relationships, not your possessions.” —Anthony J. D’Angelo
6. “Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.” —Tennessee Williams
7. “Intense love does not measure, it just gives.” —Mother Teresa
8. “Family is not an important thing. It’s everything.” —Michael J. Fox
9. “They do not love that do not show their love.” —William Shakespeare
10. “We need to remember what’s important in life: Friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn’t matter, but work is third.” —Leslie Knope from Parks and Recreation
11. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line.” —Lucille Ball
12. “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” —Arnold H. Glasgow
13. “The best and most beautiful things …Continue Reading