Gossip Girl pretty much describes every aspect of college life.
Hey Upper East Siders, we all know college has its ups and downs and we have a love/hate relationship with it. From running to make it to your early morning lecture to dancing the night away at some random frat party you just can’t remember the name of, college life is unlike any other.
We are working so hard to get that degree and we won’t let anything stop us along the way — unless it’s snowing and we can’t be bothered to walk to our 8:00 A.M. or we are too hungover from our best friend’s 21st birthday party the night before.
Gossip Girl is a TV series that highlights the highs and lows of wealthy (and not so wealthy) New York teenagers. They battle it out on the MET steps and in the halls of their high school over love, friendships, and money. If you haven’t seen Gossip Girl yet, I highly recommend you pick a week and binge the entire series. You’ll find yourself gravitating towards Chuck Bass or Nate Archibald — but you can’t have both.
What these characters don’t know is that some of their famous one-liners perfectly sum up the life of a college student.
Who understands the struggle of college life more than Blair Waldorf or even Dan Humphrey? Here is a list of the best relatable Gossip Girl memes that perfectly sum up your college experience — from the timid freshman to the ready-to-graduate super senior.
xoxo, Gossip Girl.
1. When you rush to get to your 8:00A.M. class, only to find out its been canceled.
2. When you notice the boy you hooked up with from Tinder sits in front of you in Econ.
Blair knows what it’s like to run in to the exes you wish you’d never see again.
3. The moment when your college advisor tells you that you can graduate on time.
Can you believe college is almost over? You should be proud of yourself. Maybe.
4. When your professor is having a rough day and assigns a pop quiz.
You professor definitely wants you to be unhappy.
5. When someone asks you what it’s like being in your sorority.
Wouldn’t you like to know?
6. When you take control of the group project because nobody is doing it right.
When you want something done …Continue Reading