Happy Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Day is here! Whether you love or hate this controversial holiday, let’s agree to disagree and celebrate love the best way we know how — with memes!
If you’re in a relationship, you’re probably so full of love for your sigificant other that your heart is going to explode! Enjoy this special day. It’s okay to be super cheesy today, especially if it’s your first Valentine’s Day together. It’s a cheesy holiday in general.
If you’re single today, you might be feeling a little bitter or just not even care about the holiday. That’s okay, too! Valentine’s Day comes only once a year. I’m single, too, and I promise we will get through it together.
Just because you’re single doesn’t mean you can’t spread lots of love to the people you care about most. Vicer versa, just because you’re in a relationship doesn’t mean you will have a better day than all the single people out there. No matter your status, wish a happy Valentine’s Day to your family, your lover, or, if you and your friends are single today, celebrate with them and turn this day into a “Galentine’s Day” celebration. The possibilities are endless when it comes to making this V-Day one to remember!
Feb. 14 is all about love. Whether you’re in a relationship or not, just know that you’re super loved.
Whatever your thought are about February’s Hallmark holiday, there’s one thing we all can agree on about Valentine’s Day: it’s the perfect holiday for some top-tier memes.
Here are 50 relatable memes about Valentine’s Day and love to get you through today.
1. When you don’t have to spend any money on Valentine’s Day because you’re single.
2. Men will be men.
3. When you’re not in love and annoyed with people who are.
4. When you see someone atrractive today.
5. When you have to entertain yourself somehow on Valentine’s Day.
6. When you’re in a committed relationship with food.
7. Chocolate is always the answer.
8. When you don’t want to spend the holiday alone.
9. When you’re single and smart.
10. When today is a day to be corny.
11. When you’re going solo on Feb. 14.
12. Who knew you’d save so much money being single?
13. When he’s trying to get out of the friend zone in time for Valentine’s Day.
14. When you are you’re …Continue Reading