A beginning of a new academic session is so much amazing and exciting. We get to see new faces; new classrooms and also get new books. But above all, we get to see new teachers. Our teachers are the one who is responsible not only for our study and growth but he is the one who teaches us how to be a gentleman. He teaches us how to be brave and fight every circumstance. How to stand up every time you get knocks down and never give up. The one thing we used to do when we were in school or college is the Good morning sir chant. We used to wish our teachers with a Good morning sir wish every time our teachers entered the classroom in the morning. And in return, you can see the feeling of pride and honor in the face of our sir. Grab top Good morning sir images from student to teacher HD quality for whatsapp.
Anuradha’s morning hours happens to be too hectic. Starting with brewing the tea, sipping it to shake away the lethargy then preparing breakfast and simultaneously for lunch – the chores appears endless to her. But maximum time is taken in dressing up. What should she choose between saree and mekhela-chaddar, did she wear the same the previous week, after choosing whether the matching blouse is ok or not, is it perfectly fitting and whether it needs a little touch up with a needle – so many calculations needs to be done. Running after all these errands sometimes she is afraid whether she is actually breathing or not. Same is also true for Rashmi ~ her mate in the rented house.
Anuradha cannot get up before seven thirty in the morning as she regularly gets late to sleep. Rashmi wakes up a bit early. By the time Anuradha parts with her bed, Rashmi finishes her bathroom chores. Anuradha can get up a bit earlier too, but as because they share the same washroom, rather than waiting for her pacing in the room, she prolongs the pleasant feeling of the sleep. She utilizes this gap to send a ‘good morning’ message to Rajiv. She keeps on gazing at the mobile screen till Rajiv responds to her message. If some fifteen-twenty minutes passes by before the response flashes on the screen, she rings up. Normally she finds him sleeping. Sometimes he does not hear the ring if it is put in silent mode. She does not calm down till he receives the call.
“Hey, are you going to take bath or not? Keep off the mobile for now. If we do not reach before the prayers, the headmaster would give us a dressing down again”. – Rashmi shouts as she notices Anuradha changing postures lying down with the mobile. No, Anuradha won’t budge till she gets a response from Rajiv.
“You act as if you people are the only pair in the world to be in love”. Rashmi murmurs and starts preparing roti for lunch.
If the moment coincides with a message or phone call from Rajiv, Anuradha would break into a run to grab Rashmi from behind and say, ‘Hi, sorry, sorry, coming in two minutes, I would prepare the vegetables’, and would make a dash to the bathroom.
“It must be two minutes, ok, else I’d leave. You come along at …Continue Reading
If you read one thing this week, let it be this.
Some teachers just teach their subject and hope it sticks with students for more than the school year, but others try to give some good life advice that students could use forever.
Someone posted a list that is making the rounds on the Internet — 100 pieces of life advice from an economics teacher to his graduating high school class.
This is definitely a time where these young kids are about to embark and make some big moves on their own. So, what did the teacher have to say with these 100 life quotes?
The number one thing he put on the list is very metaphorical, but true and hopeful: “There are plenty of ways to enter a pool. The stairs are just one of them.”
There is no better time to learn this than senior year of high school. Maybe you were banking on just one school, but if you didn’t get in, there are other ways to become successful.
The teacher had many other wise words for the seniors:
1. There are plenty of ways to enter a pool. The stairs is not one of them.
2. Never cancel dinner plans by text message.
3. Don’t know it till you try it.
4. If a street performer makes you stop walking, you owe him a buck.
5. Always use “we” when referring to your home team.
6. When entrusted with a secret, keep it.
7. Don’t underestimate free throws in a game of HORSE.
8. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.
9. Don’t dumb yourself down.
10. You only get one chance to notice a new haircut.
11. If you’re staying more than one night, unpack.
12. Never park in front of a bar.
13. Expect the seat in front of you to recline. Prepare accordingly.
14. Keep a picture of your first fish, first car and first girl/boyfriend.
15. Hold your heroes to a high standard.
16. A suntan is earned, not bought.
17. Never lie to your doctor.
18. All guns are loaded.
19. Don’t mention sunburns. Believe me, they know.
20. The best way to show thanks is to wear it. Even if it’s only once.
21. Take a vacation of your cell phone, internet and TV once a year.
22. Don’t fill up on bread, no matter how good.
23. A …Continue Reading