Saying “I love you” to your soulmate never goes out of style so finding the best quotes that say “I love you” is important.
Those three little words say it all — whether you’re saying them to someone’s face or offering them in the form of simple, but cute love quotes you send them on social media, in texts, DMs, or even in good, old-fashioned greeting cards. Or do they?
No one can deny the power of hearing the person you love actually say “I love you” out loud.
Once strung together, those three words are a big deal, and saying them to the love of your life is just as meaningful the 500th time as it is the first time around.
If you’re true soulmates and kindred spirits, you’ll never get tired of hearing them said, and you’ll never get tired of saying them to him or her in return.
But when “I love you” becomes the new “Good morning,” “Goodnight,” and “I gotta run, but could you please pick up some more almond milk later if you get a chance?” — it can start to fall on, well, let’s not say deaf ears, but certainly less swept-of-their-feet ears.
While those three words certainly mean a lot, there are plenty of other ways to express the unconditional love you feel that you may not have thought about much, so try using “I love you” quotes for soulmates to spice things up.
Of course, we can’t all be Shakespeare.
For some of us, words of affirmation simply aren’t our primary love language, and probably never will be, so managing to string those three little words together usually feels like an accomplishment in and of itself.
Fortunately, there’s nothing wrong with borrowing a little romantic inspiration in the form of I love you quotes for soulmates taken from authors, poets, movies, songs … you name it!
Whether you’ve been saying it for years or it’s the very first time, get ready to make the love of your life fall for you all over again.
Here are the best I love you quotes for soulmates:
1. “In case you ever foolishly forget, I am never not thinking of you.” — Virginia Woolf, “Selected Diaries”
In case you forget.
2. “My six word love story: I can’t imagine life without you.”
How to describe your soulmate In only six words.
3. “There is my heart, and then there is you, and I’m not sure there is a difference.” — A.R. Asher
There is my heart.
4. “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.” ― Cassandra Clare
Even in the next life.
5. “And suddenly all the love songs were about you.”
All the love songs.
6. “You are every reason, every hope and every dream I’ve ever had.” — Nicholas Sparks, “The Notebook”
You are my every reason.
7. “I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all you’re yet to be.”
All you’re yet to be.
8. “I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you will be.”
Present, past, and future.
9. “Your arms feel more like home than any house ever did.”
Your soulmate’s arms feel like home.
10. “I say this to you now: I love you, with no beginning, no end. I love you as you have become an extra necessary organ in my body. I love you as only a girl could love a boy. Without fear. Without expectations. Wanting nothing in return, except that you allow me to keep you here in my heart, that I may always know your strength, your eyes, and your spirit that gave me freedom and let me fly.” ― Jamie Weise
Can’t live without you.
11. “Sitting next to you, doing absolutely nothing, means absolutely everything to me.”
Nothing feels like everything.
12. “I may not be your first date, kiss, or love … but I want to be your last everything.”
Not the first, but the most.
13. “I’ve seen you at your worst, and I still think you’re the best.”
At your worst, you’re still the best
14. “Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.”
Everything reminds me of you.
15. “I was, and I remain, utterly and completely and totally in love with you.”
Utterly and completely in love
16. “Falling in love is very real, but I used to shake my head when people talked about soul mates, poor deluded individuals grasping at some supernatural ideal not intended for mortals but sounded pretty in a poetry book. Then, we met, and everything changed, the cynic has become the converted, the skeptic, an ardent zealot.” ― E.A. Bucchianeri
Now I see what they mean.
17. “It’s always been yours, I cannot find another this heart will beat for.” — S.L. Gray
I cannot find another
18. “To love is to burn, to be on fire.” — Jane Austen, “Sense and Sensibility”
The best kind of flame.
19. “You are my favorite notification.”
My favorite notification
20. “When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before.” — Blaise Pascal
Never the same again.
21. “Wherever you are is my home, my only home.” — Charlotte Brontë, “Jane Eyre”
My only home.
22. “He brought out the worst in me, and was the best thing that ever happened to me.” ― Coco J. Ginger
The best thing ever.
23. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” — Leo Christopher
Couldn’t love you more.
24. “You are nothing short of my everything.”
My universe, my soulmate.
25. “If there’s one thing I am sure of, I am sure that you have always belonged with me.” — Akif Kichloo
One thing I am sure of.
26. “We must love one another or die.” — W. H. Auden, “September 1, 1939”
There is no way but love.
27. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” — Hermann Hesse, “Narcissus and Goldmund”
If I know what love is because I found my soulmate.
28. “The feeling of loving her and being loved by her welled up in him, and he could taste the adrenaline in the back of his throat, and maybe it wasn’t over, and maybe he could feel her hand in his again and hear her loud, brash voice contort itself into a whisper to say I-love-you as if it were a secret, and an immense one.” ― John Green, “An Abundance of Katherines”
The feeling overtakes you.
29. “I have loved you all my life, it has just taken me this long to find you.”
All my life I’ve waited for my kindred spirit.
30. “Oh, man. This is my dream come true: having an ‘I love you more’ debate. Here, I’ll start. I love you more. Your turn.” ― Richelle Mead, “The Fiery Heart”
My dreams all come true.
31. “I remember the first day I ever looked into your eyes and felt my entire world flip.”
I remember the first day.
32. “It’s okay to love something a little too much, as long as it’s real to you.” ― Gerard Way
As long as it’s real.
33. “And yes, there are over a million words in our language but for some reason none of them can describe the way you make me feel.” — R.M. Drake
Over a million words.
34. “Love must be as much a light as it is a flame.” — Henry David Thoreau
Love should be light.
35. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” — Maya Angelou
In all the world.
36. “I am so totally, completely, overwhelmingly, eye-poppingly, life-changingly, spectacularly, passionately, deliciously in love with you.”
All of the adverbs.
37. “There are only two times that I want to be with you — now and forever.”
Now and forever.
38. “You’ll never love yourself half as much as I love you and you’ll never treat yourself right darling, but I want you too. If I let you know I’m here for you then maybe you’ll love yourself like I love you.” ― One Direction, “Little Things”
I love you even more.
39. “I love you past the moon and miss you beyond the stars.” — J.M. Storm
Beyond the stars.
40. “When I wake up in the morning, I am thinking of you. When I go to sleep at night, I am thinking of you. And all those hours in between, I think of us.”
Thinking of you always.
41. “Daring don’t be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years.”— Christina Perri, “A Thousand Years”
Don’t be afraid.
42. “If I had to dream up the perfect woman, she wouldn’t even come close to you.” — “Boy Meets World”
Better than imagination.
43. “Some people search their whole lives to find what I found in you.”
What I found in you.
44. “I will follow you, my, to the edge of all our days, to our very last tomorrows.” — Atticus
I will never leave you.
45. “This is my confession. As dark as I am, I will always find enough light to adore you to pieces, with all of my pieces.” — Johnny Nguyen
46. “You’re so beautiful, But that’s not why I love you. And I’m not sure you know, That the reason I love you, is you. Being you, just you. Yeah the reason I love you Is all that we’ve been through. And that’s why I love you.” ― Avril Lavigne, “I Love You”
You are the reason.
47. “There are never enough I love you’s.” — Lenny Bruce
48. “I love you. I knew it the minute I met you. I’m sorry it took so long for me to catch up. I just got stuck.” — “Silver Linings Playbook”
I knew immediately.
49. “My heart is, and always will be, yours.” — Jane Austen, “Sense and Sensibility”
My heart is yours.
50. “My heart is perfect because you are in it.”
Perfection does exist.
51. “My heart talks about nothing but you.” — Albert Camus, “Les Juste”
Nothing but you.
52. “Love is supposed to be based on trust, and trust on love, it’s something rare and beautiful when people can confide in each other without fearing what the other person will think.” ― E.A. Bucchianeri, “Brushstrokes of a Gadfly”
There is no love without trust.
53. “You have bewitched me, body and soul.” — Jane Austen, “Pride and Prejudice”
Body and soul.
54. “I’ve fallen in love many times … always with you.”
It has always been you.
55. “I wish you to know that you have been the last dream of my soul.” — Charles Dickens, “A Tale of Two Cities”
The last dream of my soul.
56. “Sweetheart, darling, dearest, it was funny to think that these endearments, which used to sound exceedingly sentimental in movies and books, now held great importance, simple but true verbal affirmations of how they felt for each other. They were words only the heart could hear and understand, words that could impart entire pentameter sonnets in their few, short syllables.” ― E.A. Bucchianeri
Simple but true.
57. “Don’t ever think I fell for you, or fell over you. I didn’t fall in love, I rose in it.” — Toni Morrison, “Jazz”
I didn’t fall, I rose.
58. “It’s when you say, ‘I love you,’ that all of my problems seem to disappear.” ― Anthony T. Hincks
The best problem-solver.
59. “I wish I’d done everything on earth with you.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald, “The Great Gatsby”
Everything on Earth.
60. “The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.” — Henry Miller
Never can be enough.
61. “It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.” — Vladimir Nabokov, Lolita
Love at first sight.
62. “‘I love you’ means I want you to be happy.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich, Slaying Dragons
63. “All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.” — Ed Sheeran, “Tenerife Sea”
All I’ll ever need.
64. “Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses.” — Lao Tzu
The strongest of all passions.
65. “If I had my life to live again, I’d find you sooner.” — Kobi Yamada
I’d find you sooner.
66. “I love you. I’ve always loved you. And I’ll go on loving you until I don’t anymore.” ― Katy Regnery, “Playing for Love at Deep Haven”
Until I don’t.
67. “I want you. Nothing else, just you.”
68. “It’s not the end if you’re too shy to say ‘I love you.’ It’s only the beginning; because you’re first meant to show it anyway.” ― Criss Jami
Love is meant to be shown.
69. “You were made to be loved — and surely I have loved you, in the idea of you, my whole life long.” — Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Made to be loved.
70. “If I did anything right in my life it was when I gave my heart to you.”
Smartest decision I’ve made.
71. “Darling, I fall to pieces when I’m with you.” — Lana Del Rey, “Cherry”
I fall to pieces.
72. “To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” — Valerie Lombardo
Everything I wanted and more.
73. “Heaven is a place on earth with you.” — Lana Del Rey, “Video Games”
Heaven on Earth.
74. “Regardless of what language it is said in, ‘I love you’ stays beautiful, and two hearts beating together make the same sound. It is the language of Love.” ― Christina Engela
Beauty in every language.
75. “You know I’d fall apart without you. I don’t know how you do what you do, because everything that doesn’t make sense about me, makes sense when I’m with you.”
I’d fall apart without you.
76. “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.” — James Baldwin
When the masks come off.
77. “You’re the dream I go to every time I close my eyes.”
Every time I dream.
78. “I love you right up to the moon — and back.” — Sam McBratney, “Guess How Much I Love You”
There are no bounds.
79. “Take my hand, and take my whole life too, for I can’t help falling in love with you.” — Elvis Presley, “Can’t Help Falling In Love With You”
Take my hand.
80. “At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.” — Plato
Love makes poets of us all.
81. “You have my whole heart for my whole life.”
My whole heart.
82. “I gave him my heart without thinking how it would feel if he returned it.” ― Dominic Riccitello
It happens without thought.
83. “You’re my light, you’re my darkness, you’re the right kind of madness, you’re my hope, you’re my despair, you’re my scope, everything, everywhere.” — Adele, “Sweetest Devotion”
84. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride.” — Pablo Neruda, “One Hundred Love Sonnets”
Love simply is.
85. “There is no pretending. I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I’ll love you then.”
There is no pretending.
86. “You have found true love when you realize that you want to wake up beside your love every morning even when you have your differences.”
Wanting to wake beside them every single day.
87. “You. It will always be you. Don’t you get that? If I had the choice between you and a million things I’ve always wanted, I would choose you every single time.”
It will always be you.
88. “I will never be perfect for you, but I will always imperfectly try to be.” — Atticus
I will always try.
89. “I’ll never finish falling in love with you.”
90. “I love you — more than I’ve ever loved anyone. I love you so profoundly it goes beyond all reason. And I could never let you go — let you be taken from me — that would be the same as letting life itself go, because you are life to me.” ― Stephanie Laurens, “Devil’s Bride”
More than anyone ever.
91. “I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.”
The rest of my life.
92. “I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald, “The Great Gatsby”
That’s all there is to it.
93. “I feel like you are the reward for everything I did right in my life.”
You are my reward.
94. “You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.”
95. “For the rest of my life, I’ll be loving you.”
I’ll be loving you.
96. “Love understands love; it needs no talk.” — Frances Ridley Havergal
No explanation needed.
97. “In you, I’ve found the love of my life and my closest, truest friend.”
My truest friend.
98. “I still haven’t figured out how to sit across from you and not be madly in love with everything you do.” — William C. Hannan
Each and every gesture.
99. “I love my life because it gave me you. I love you because you are my life.”
You are my life.
100. “It was instinctive, the way I fell for you. Like an effortless intake of breath.” — Josh Walker
As natural as breathing.