Here is what to say to the best people in your life.
Whether it is a friend, parent, or significant other, there is always at least one person in your life who you hold close to your heart.
Parents are there to help guide you through difficult times and friends are there to help you laugh through life. If you have a significant other, you know how supportive they are and you know they would do anything to see you shine.
Even a pet can be considered a best friend – what would we do without our furry companions? Maybe it is even your boss at work or a coworker who you really admire.
Regardless of who the best person in your life is, it is important to remind them of just how great they are. It can be hard to find the right things to say to these people that really captures just how much you appreciate them. Here are 12 sweet quotes that will fit for every person you like in your life. Even your crazy Aunt Susan should get some lovin’ every now and then, right?
It is easy to tell someone you like them, but it can be hard to really find the words to describe just how much they mean to you.
1. What to say to your best friend in the entire world:
“You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.” – Unknown
2. For the best mom in the universe.
“I am a strong woman because another strong woman raised me. Mom, I am powerful because you are the woman who raised me and for that I am thankful.” – Unknown
3. For the best dad in the universe (you know you love him despite his innapropriate jokes).
“Dad, I may outgrow your lap, but I will never outgrow your heart.” – Unknown
4. Even sisters deserve some love (even though they are the reason for out favorite shirt always disappearing).
“There is no better friend than a sister. And there is no better sister than you.” – Unknown
5. Okay, your brother deserves love, too.
“I smile all the time because you’re my brother. I laugh all the time because there is nothing you can do about it.” – Unknown
6. Our grandparents are the dream team of the century.
“Grandma and Grandpa, you both are a delightful blend of laughter, caring deeds, wonderful stories, and love.” – Elodie
7. A quote for your neighbor who has become more than just the person next door.
“I love my neighbor so much, I didn’t even feel the need to build a fence full of hedges between us.” – Unknown
8. You didn’t forget about your crazy aunt, right?
“Only my Aunt can give hugs like my mother. Keep my secrets like my sister. And share love like my friend.” – Unknown
9. Although your boss might get on your nerves, they still deserve some appreciation.
“You are the answer to all of my problems and questions. Thanks for being my very own Google.” – Unknown
10. The little ball of fluff in your life also needs some love (even though giving them a treat would work just as well).
“A dog will teach you unconditional love. If you have that, things won’t be too bad.” – Robert Wagner
11. For the teacher that taught you more than just math.
“To the world you are just my teacher, but to me you are my hero.” – Unknown
12. Finally, a quote for your significant other.
“I felt his arms go around me, holding me tight I was safe. I was home.” – Ally Carter