Love affirmations are examples of the Law of Attraction at work. According to the Law of Attraction, your thoughts dictate your life. Based on the Law of Attraction, love affirmations can be described as statements that you can repeat in order to attract love — and even your soulmate — into your life.
It’s important to note that affirmations aren’t some magical spell (though love spells might exist too). Instead, repeating these affirmations daily puts you in a healthy mindset, and according to the Law of Affirmation, like attracts like.
Repeating affirmations out loud or writing them down is supposed to reflect what you want to be true. At first, they may feel useless, but their constant repetition can change your inner beliefs and assumptions — both about yourself and your love life.
1. “The partner I seek is also seeking me. I now release any blocks that are standing between us.”
@clarkkegley suggests using this affirmation for 21 days straight in order to see its true effects. Some TikTok users have returned to the comments section to reveal how the affirmations worked for them.
“I did this band by day 8 I started talking to someone. By Day 15 it was getting serious with them, DAY 18 WE MET AND I’VE NEVER FELT SO SURE,” one user wrote.
“I did this for a month and a half straight and I’m in the healthiest relationship I’ve ever been in now,” wrote another.
2. “I feel 100 percent worthy, whole and complete and the love I seek is seeking me.”
This TikToker also suggests repeating this affirmation for 21 days so that “love will chase you.”
3. “I deserve love. My heart is open. And the partner I seek is also seeking me.”
Another one from @clarkkegley to repeat for 21 days.
4. “I am a vessel of love and love flows through my body at all times.”
“Use this affirmation if you want to get extreme results in manifesting more love into your life,” @astroemmaa explains.
5. “I open my heart to love and I know that I deserve it.”
“If you use this affirmation every single day for 21 days you will drastically increase your chances of finding your soulmate right now,” says @christianstockwell.
6. “I am worthy of love. Being loved is my birthright.”
@carissa.1111 offers a number of love affirmations you can use during your quest for love.
7. “I deserve to be loved. I deserve to be treated with respect.”
8. “I let go of my past relationships and look to the future.”
9. “My heart is open and ready for love. I welcome love with open arms.”
10. “I attract loving, caring people into my life. My relationships with are always safe and fulfilling.”
11. “I draw love into my life with ease. Everything I do aligns with the vibration of love.”
12. “I love myself unconditionally. The more I love myself the more love I receive from others.”
13. “I am loved and accepted for who I am.”
14. “I am grateful for the love in my life. I am loved unconditionally.”
15. I am filled with the vibration of love. I radiate and attract unconditional love.”
16. “I see love. I feel love. I am love.”