Who doesn’t love corny love jokes? Make someone’s day, make them smile and spread the love.
Have you ever just been so in love that you say some of the corniest things ever just to make your significant other smile and laugh?
Some days are hard and you may have to cheer someone you love up. Just a little quirky, silly something will crack that person up and will put a smile on their face. You can make someone feel ten times better by just sharing sweet, little and funny quotes.
Yes, it may make you feel dumb, but it’s worth it. There are lots of corny love jokes that you can even tell your children. They will get a kick out of it too.
I always find it funny when my mom, to this day, sends me texts that contain corny love jokes. It makes me smile before I head into a meeting, a class or in the middle of the everyday chaos.
Unexpected moments are when these types of corny love jokes make the most impact because it’s something that comes out of nowhere.
Nothing can beat a corny joke when you are so tense and nervous or if you are just down in the dumps.
These corny love jokes can also make your partner’s day if you have been separated for a long period of time because of one or both of your jobs or are rocking the long distant relationship. It will not only bring a smile to their faces but it will make them know that you were thinking about them. It makes you feel special when you know someone you love is out there thinking about you.
Make someone you love know how much they mean to you through a different method. Share some funny love quotes with your significant other this summer. And it’s just fun to see someone’s face when you tell them corny quotes. It’s a fail-safe when you cannot think of anything else to do. Just embrace the corniness.
Here are 30 corny quotes about love to tell someone just how much they mean to you and make them laugh.
1. You always know you are loved.
“Love is a lot like a backache. It doesn’t show up on x-rays but you know it’s there.” —George Burns
2. When your significant other is in the same category as chocolate on the love scale.
“Besides chocolate, you’re my favorite. :)” — Unknown
3. When you are corny with food love jokes.
“I’d love to see you s’more” — Unknown
4. When you love with all your being.
“I love you with all my . I would say heart, but my are bigger.” — Unknown
5. When you are rejected but you know how much they are losing.
“I may look like a potato now, but one day I’ll turn into fries and you’ll want me then.” —Unknown
6. When he’s so smooth that he makes you want to melt.
“He makes me melt like a popsicle on the 4th of July!” —Darla, The Little Rascals
7. When love makes you crazy.
“I’m afraid once your heart is involved, it all comes out in moron.” —Gilmore
8. When you put in the effort.
“I shaved my legs for you.” — Unknown
9. When you feel at home in someone’s arms.
“They say Disney World is the ‘happiest place on Earth.’ Obviously they’ve never been in your arms.” — Unknown
10. When you’re ready to fall in love.
“Let’s commit the perfect crime. I’ll steal you’re heart, and you steal mine.” — Unknown
11. You know all the corny food puns.
“Olive you” —Mostphrases
12. Hardy Har Har.
“If you were a vegetable you’d be a cutecumber.” —Unknown
13.When you can easily make anything puns.
“I lava you.” — Unknown
14. When you are cheesy.
“This may be cheesy But I think you’re grate.” — Unknown
15. If you love someone, it’s with your whole body.
“I love you from my head tomatoes.” — Unknown
16. When you never want to ever separate.
“I’m bananas for you. Let’s never split.” —UNknown
17. When you need a goodbye kiss.
“Wait! I forgot to kiss you.” —Unknown
18. When you complete each other.
“You’re the cheese to my macaroni.” — Unknown
19. When you know you have found your better half.
“You’re my butter half.” — Unknown
20. When you cannot put into words how much someone means to you.
“Words cannot espresso how much you mean to me.” —Unknown
21. You know you are utterly in love with someone.
“I am otterly in love with you.” —Unknown
22. Love brings out the poet in everyone.
“And at the touch of love, every one becomes a poet …” —Plato
23. When you can’t seem to find love.
“They say true love hides behind every corner. I must be walking in circles.” — Unknown
24. You are not living if you don’t love.
“To live without loving is to not really live.” —Molière
25. There are no rules in falling in love.
“I wish there’s a traffic light to tell me when to stop, go and slow down when I took this road of falling in love.” — Unknown
26. When your significant other calms your racing thoughts.
“My mind works great wonder 365 days a year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day until I met you.” — Unknown
27. All you need is to laugh, love and be strong when everything is falling apart.
“I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong.” —Audrey Hepburn
28. When you fall in love at first sight.
“I didn’t want to fall in love, not at all. But at some point, you smiled, and holy shit, I blew it.” —Unknown
29. When you cannot afford to go to the beach.
“I like long romantic walk down every aisle at Target.” — Unknown
30. When you love someone so much you want to take his last name.
“He stole my heart so I’m planning revenge … I am going to take his last name.” — Unknown