Something motivational for every day of sunny July.
When you are lacking motivation, it can be very hard to find a purpose in life and to find a reason to keep working hard.
While we typically look forward to the new year for a clean slate, who says we can’t give ourselves that clean slate at the turn of every month? If you need a little inspiration, there are some great motivational new month quotes out there that you can refer to when you need an extra boost.
A great thing you can do at the start of the month is write down these quotes below on note cards or sticky notes and then you can change them out every day. Make it an activity you can do once a month with new quotes.
Put the cards on your desk or refrigerator so that you can see them frequently throughout the day, or write them in your planner so you can start each day feeling inspired.
This may just be the boost of motivation that you may need to get back to making waves in life.
When a new month comes around, it’s always the best time for you to try something new. All you can do is keep on trying until you succeed. You may be knocked down, but it is more important that you keep getting on back up.
Always keep on fighting for what you want most in life because you deserve to find your own slice of happiness in life.
If you don’t know where to start, just start doing something. It can be the smallest of steps but if you keep making small adjustments in your life, then you will be able to see a lot of differences over a long period of time.
So, here are the best motivational new month quotes for you to look to during the whole month of July for inspiration.
1. “The beginning is the most important part of the work.” —Plato
2. “No matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.” —Maya Angelou
3. “Whatever the new month is bringing for you, be it good or bad; always keep that smile on your face no matter what.” —Unknown
4. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” —Albert Einstein
5. “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” —T.S. Eliot
6. “Stop for a moment to appreciate the beauty of nature. Take time to simply breathe. And most of all, remember that there are no mistakes in life…” —Bob Ross
7. “The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you’re not going to say where you are.” —J.P. Morgan
8. “Happiness and prosperity shall be yours. I hope this new month brings you everything you desire.” —Unknown
9. “Keep on beginning and failing. Each time you fail, start all over again, and you will grow stronger until you have accomplished a purpose — not the one you began with perhaps, but one you’ll be glad to remember.” —Anne Sullivan
10. “Living in the moment is about quality of life. But as important as this is, you don’t want to live just any moment but the ‘right moment’; the moment that will bring you closer to where you want to be.” —Roberto Zoia
11. “It’s never too late to be what you might have been.” —George Eliot
12. “Here’s to a month of possibilities, overcoming challenges, and all-round success.” —Unknown
13. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” —Lao Tzu
14. “If you want to feel less stressed, anxious, frustrated, irritable, depressed, disappointed, lonely, guilty, hurt, or inadequate, having more inner strengths will help you.” —Rick Hanson
15. “No matter how hard the past is, you can always begin again.” —Buddha
16. “Life is overflowing with the new. But it is necessary to empty out the old to make room for the new to enter.” —Eileen Caddy
17. “Every day is a chance to begin again. Don’t focus on the failures of yesterday, start today with positive thoughts and expectations.” —Catherine Pulsifer
18. “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” —Carl Bard
19. “Nothing is predestined. The obstacles of your past can become the gateway that lead to new beginnings.” —Ralph Blum
20. “Tomorrow is another day.” —Margaret Mitchell
21. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” —Walt Disney
22. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” —Robert Collier
23. “If you can’t fly then run. If you can’t run then walk. If you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” —Martin Luther King Jr.
24. “I don’t measure a man’s success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom.” —George S. Patton
25. “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” —Mahatma Gandhi
26. “The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” —Bertrand Russell
27. “What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.” —Goethe
28. “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.” —Seneca
29. “Always forgive your enemies — nothing annoys them so much.” —Oscar Wilde
30. “Thinking will not overcome fear but action will.” —W. Clement Stone
31. “A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week.” —George S. Patton