2020 is going to be your year.
The holidays have (finally) come to an end, which means another year is closing and a new one will soon begin.
It’s about that time where many of us reflect on the past year and start to think of what we would like to accomplish in the new year, and a great way to feel motivated is by looking to the best inspirational quotes to ring in New Year’s Eve 2020 on the right foot.
Whether you’re setting New Year’s resolutions around goals like weight loss, going on a vacation to Hawaii, or working to become a famous writer, it can be daunting to take on new challenges.
This is often because we are not sure on how to start this new challenge or afraid that we won’t succeed. We tend to take this negative mentality with us and end up not following through with whatever challenge or goal we set out to achieve.
However, the new year is a great time to change attitudes and wipe the slate.
Every new year is a fresh start. Yes, you may carry some burdens from last year to this year, but with the new year comes new possibilities. Leave 2019 in 2019!
It’s time to embrace the good and bad from last year and see both as an opportunity for enhancing new experiences to come our way. Take time to reflect and decide what New Year’s resolutions you want to live by. What do you want from the new year?
To help you carry positive vibes into 2020, here are 35 inspirational quotes to keep you motived in the New Year.
1. In 2020, spread good vibes only.
“Positive thoughts. Positive Life.”
2. Set inspiring goals for yourself in the New Year.
“My goal for 2019 is to never let myself fall as low as I did this year … never again.”
3. New Year, new you.
“Happy new dreams. Happy new days. Happy new desires. Happy new ways. Happy New Year. Happy new you.”
4. Each new year brings new chapters.
“12 new chapters, 365 new chances.”
5. The New Year brings new beginnings.
“New Year, new feels, new chances. Same dreams, fresh starts.”
6. A lot can happen in a year.
“365 new days, 365 new chances.”
7. This year, grow rich in more ways than one.
“Happiness is the new rich. Inner peace is the new success. Health is the new wealth. Kindness is the new cool.”
8. Each year is what you make it.
“This will be a good year.”
9. 2020 is time for a comeback.
“2017 changed me. 2018 broke me. 2019 opened my eyes. 2020 I’m coming back.”
10. This year is going to be a good one.
“Wishing you peace, love, and laughter in the new year.”
11. Make your dreams reality this year.
“A dream written down with a date becomes a goal. A goal broken down into steps becomes a plan. A plan backed by action becomes reality.”
12. Better yourself in the year ahead.
“New year. New me. Better me.”
13. A fresh year = a fresh start.
“A new year. A fresh start. Same dreams. Feel the fear and do it anyway. 365 new days. 365 chances.”
14. It’s your book, write it!
“Page 1 of 365 …”
15. You choose what to do with your life.
“I choose to make the rest of my life the best of my life.” — Louise Hay
16. Loving yourself matters most in 2020.
“And I went into the new year loving myself a little less, but a little more where it actually mattered.” — Dominic Riccitello
17. Be a doer.
“Dream it. Wish it. Do it.”
18. Fight for what you want.
“You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” — Margret Thatcher
19. Anything is possible in a new year.
“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, I’m possible.” — Audrey Hepburn
20. Believe in yourself.
“Take a leap of faith and begin this wondrous new year by believing.” — Sarah Ban Breathnach
21. Change is good.
“This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.” — Taylor Swift
22. This is your year.
“This is the year I will be stronger, braver, kinder, and unstoppable. This is the year I will be fierce.”
23. Do your future self a favor before the next new year.
“A year from now you will wish you had started today.” — Karen Lamb
24. Make your New Year’s resolutions a love letter to yourself.
“Dear Self, This is going to be your year. So dust yourself off and get started. Love, Me.”
25. Embrace the past and future.
“Dear Past, Thanks for all the lessons. Dear Future, I am ready.”
26. Get out of your comfort zone this year.
“The new year means nothing if you’re still in love with your comfort zone.”
27. 2020 is a year for more of the best things in life.
“More sleep. More music. More tea. More books. More sunsets. More creating. More long walks. More laughter. More hugs. More dreaming. More road trips. More fun. More love.”
28. The possibilities are endless.
“This is the beginning, of anything you want.”
29. Dreaming of the best year ever is for people of all ages.
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” — C.S. Lewis
30. Set goals that matter.
“If you want to live a happy life, tie it a goal, not to people or objects.” — Albert Einstein
31. Work for success.
“I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.”
32. New days bring new changes.
“Every new day is another chance to change your life.”
33. Regrets are messengers of hope for the new year.
“Each year’s regrets are envelopes in which messages of hope are found for the new year.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
34. Not every path will be easy.
“Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.”
35. Something is better than nothing.
“Take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly, and try another. But by all means, try something.” — Franklin Roosevelt