Happy Mother’s Day, Grandma!
When you’re preparing for Mother’s Day, remember to recognize your grandmother too! She is a strong woman who is there for her grandchildren no matter what, and these grandma quotes and Mother’s Day quotes for grandma prove just that.
A grandmother’s love is unconditional. She has loved you since the moment she first held you in her arms.
She is someone you can always talk to about anything. She gives advice and is a great shoulder you can always cry on.
She gets to spoil her grandchildren, which all grandmas love to do, and give them experiences they wouldn’t otherwise have. Grandmas make sure that you are shooting for the stars and that you are the best you can be.
Being a grandma is special because she gets to be more than just a parent. She loves to do things with her grandchildren and watch them grow up. There are things grandmas can do with her grandchildren that they cannot do with their children. It is a special bond that a grandmother has with her grandchildren.
My grandmother, Honey, has been my biggest fan since I was born. We are very close because she watched me every day when I was a baby, and being the only granddaughter, she loves taking me to do girly things. We went to teddy bear tea parties and she loves to dress me up, even today. Nothing feels like home until I am in my Honey’s arms. She gives the best hugs, by the way.
My Honey supports me in everything I do. She believes that I can do no wrong, which every grandma thinks about her grandchildren, but we all know that’s not true. Grandmas are there to provide unconditional support and cheer you on in everything you do.
A grandma holds her grandchildren’s best interest in her heart and her love holds no bounds.
So, this Mother’s Day, take a minute and tell your grandma how much you love and appreciate her. Make sure she knows how much she means to you and do something special for her because she is always doing something for you.
Here are some Mother’s Day quotes for grandma to help you reminise about everything she’s done for you and to help you say “Happy Mother’s Day, Grandma!” in the sweetest way possible.
1. How someone can make you feel complete.
“Everyone needs to have access both to grandparents and grandchildren in order to be a full human being” —Margaret Mead
2. Mother of your mother.
“It’s such a grand thing to be a mother of a mother, that’s why the world calls her grandmother.”
3. Grandmas make you feel special.
“Grandmothers always have time to talk and make you feel special.” – Catherine Pulsifer
4. Grandma is a mom who knows everything (and then some).
“Grandmother: A wonderful mother with lots of practice.”
5. A grandmother wears many hats.
“A grandparent is a little bit parent, a little bit teacher, and a little bit best friend”
6. Grandmas make time for their children.
“Being a grandmother provides you with an opportunity to help your grandchild gain a sense of who he or she really is.” — Deborah Williams and Linda A. Johnson
7. A grandma’s hug makes anything better. And like my grandma says, I can’t do anything wrong.
“A grandma is warm hugs and sweet memories. She remembers all of your accomplishments and forgets all of your mistakes” —Barbara Cage
8. Grandmas are a place of comfort.
“Every parent knows that children look at their grandparents as sources of wisdom and security.” — David Jeremiah
9. Even if your grandmother is not here anymore, but you can always feel them watching over you.
“My deceased grandmother on my mom’s side was a real fairy godmother, who lived to be 102 and who I always feel is looking after me” —Victoria Clark
10. The best relationships are with grandma.
“Parent-child relationships are complex. Grandmother-grandchild relationships are simple. Grandmas are short on criticism and long on love.” — Janet Lanese
11. Grandma’s are sugary sweet.
“Grandmas are moms with lots of frosting.”
12. Don’t mess with grandma.
“As I learned from growing up, you don’t mess with your grandmother.” — Prince William
13. The hardest thing in life is explaining something to grandma.
“You don’t really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother” —Albert Einstein
14. Grandchildren are little blessings.
“Few things are more delightful than grandchildren fighting over your lap.” – Doug Larson
15. There are only great things about being a grandmother.
“Becoming a grandmother is wonderful. One moment you’re just a mother. The next you are all-wise and prehistoric.” – Pam Brown
16. Grandma’s home is the best home.
“There’s no place like home—except Grandma’s.”
17. A grandma is protective.
“A grandmother is both a sword and a shield.” —Fredrik Backman
18. Grandmas are like flowers.
“Grandmothers and roses are much the same. Each is God’s masterpieces with different names.”
19. A grandma is always there to make things better.
“If nothing is going well, call your grandmother” —Italian Proverb
20. Being a grandma is a blessing.
“When a child is born, so are grandmothers.” – Judith LevyJust
21. Grandma’s love holds no bounds.
“Perfect love sometimes does not come until the first grandchild” —Welsh Proverb
22. Every home needs a grandma.
“A house needs a grandma in it.” – Louisa May Alcott
23. Grandmas are always proud of everything their grandchildren do.
“I’m a grandmother, and a mighty proud one” —Sara Paretsky
24. Having grandchildren is the best!
“If I had known how wonderful it would be to have grandchildren, I’d have had them first.” – Lois Wyse
25. Grandmas encourage their grandchildren to shoot for the stars.
“Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do. Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children.” —Alex Haley
26. Grandmothers love to hear from you — especially on Mother’s day.
“Grandma always made you feel she had been waiting to see just you all day, and now the day was complete.” – Marcy DeMaree
27. Your grandma is always there for you.
“We should all have one person who knows how to bless us despite the evidence. Grandmother was that person to me.” – Phyllis Theroux
28. Grandmothers are gentle parents.
“A grandmother is a little bit parent, a little bit teacher, and a little bit best friend.”
29. Grandmas love to play with their grandchildren.
“Grandmothers are just antique little .”
30. Grandmothers are perfect in every way.
“Truth be told, being a grandma is as close as we ever get to perfection. The ultimate warm sticky bun with plump raisins and nuts.” – Bryna Nelson Paston
31. Grandmas remind us what has been, guides us now, and encourages us for our future.
“Grandmothers are voices of the past and role models of the present. Grandmothers open the doors to the future.” —Helen Ketchum
32. Call your grandma.
“If nothing is going well, call your grandmother.” – Italian Proverb
33. Grandchildren are the hearts of their grandma’s.
“Being a mom was the most wonderful thing. Being a grand-mom I am completely undone.” —Jeanie Rhoade
34. Grandmas love you thee most.
“Grandma’s heart is a patchwork of love.”
35. A grandmas heart swells with love for their grandchildren.
“I never knew just how much love this heart could hold until I became a grandma.”
36. Grandmothers love to spoil their kids.
“When grandparents enter the door, discipline flies out the window.” – Ogden Nash
37. Grandmas are always there for their children.
“There are grandmothers out there who would move heaven and earth for their grandchildren.” – Janice Elliott-Howard
38. The best woman in the world is your grandmother.
“A grandmother is a remarkable woman. She’s a wonderful combination of warmth and kindness, laughter and love.”
39. Grandmothers make the best cookies.
“Grandmas never run out of hugs or cookies.”
40. Being a grandma keeps you young at heart.
“Being an everyday grandmother has kept me young at heart, I know all the newest fads and fancies. I am way hipper than most of my friends.” -Trudy Jo Hahn Snader