A little word of God will give you the strength to get through some of your toughest days.
Have you ever just felt weak and you didn’t know what to do? You can find so much inspiration and strength in the Bible.
The Bible offers “verses on finding strength for hard times and encouraging our faith when we feel despair.”
You will find that God’s words will bring you comfort and fortitude. You will find strength when you look within and to God for inner strength to face what is coming.
Whether you are in search of strength, guidance, inspiration or love, God is always there.
You may sometimes feel like you have been abandoned, but you haven’t. He is always there for you with a guiding hand and faith in you. He provides strength and love.
He will rescue you from anything and everything and will only give you as much as you can handle, even though you may think that you have been thrown over the edge, but he is pushing you to do more and to gain some resiliency to stress and trouble.
You always have someone to turn to when you are in desperate times when you are upset and tired.
He will only give you what you can handle and live with. You will have obstacles come that you feel like they are impossible for you to overcome, but you can do it. Just look within and remember how strong you truly are.
Whatever your circumstances, you will always have Him in your corner. Don’t forget His strength but more than anything, your own.
The power of prayer is a strong force that can guide you through your emotions and your thinking.
You will find that once you start praying and looking to God for the answers to your troubles, your life will get easier and you will feel a weight lift off of your shoulder.
So, here are 50 inspirationally powerful Bible quotes to help you through the days where you are facing tough times.
1. Hold your head up high.
“She is clothed in strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.” —Proverbs 31:25
2. God will give you strength.
“I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.” —Philippians 4:13
3. God will always be there to lift you up.
“Tell everyone who is discouraged, be strong and don’t be afraid! God is coming to your rescue!” —Isaiah 35:4
4. A little spiritual pep-talk.
“In the day when I cried out. You answered me. And made me bold with strength in my soul.” —Psalm 138:3
5. God will take on your battles.
“For the Lord your God is He who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies, to give you the victory.” —Deuteronomy 20:4
6. Believe in His ability.
“Be strong and let your heart be courageous, all you who put your hope in the Lord.” —Psalm 31:24
7. He will always stand by you.
“But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength.” —2 Timothy 4:17
8. When you need it the most, He will be there to give you strength.
“My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” —2 Corinthians 12:9
9. Put all your faith in His hands to guide you.
“Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed; save me & I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.” —Jeremiah 17:14
10. He’s always watching.
“I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go.” —Genesis 28:15
11. God can give you the armor to fight your toughest battles.
“It is God who arms me with strength & keeps my way secure.” —2 Samuel 22:33
12. What is in your heart matters the most.
“But the Lord said to Samuel, ‘Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance but the Lord looks at the heart.’” —1 Samuel 16:7
13. When you put all your faith in God, he will give you the strength to do anything without fail.
“But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint.” —Isaiah 40:31
14. You may have a lot of problems in life, but He will take them off of your shoulders.
“The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. The righteous person may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all.” —Psalm 34:18-19
15. He will always answer.
“Then you will call, and the Lord will answer; you will cry for help, and he will say: Here am I.” —Isaiah 58:9
16. A woman is made to be strong.
“Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.” —Proverbs 31:25
17. Nothing can take away your strength when you have God in your corner.
“I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.” —Psalm 16:8
18. It will all get better.
“The pain that you’ve been feeling can’t compare to the joy that’s coming.” —Romans 8:18
19. When you need him the most, He will be there.
“You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” —Jeremiah 29:13
20. You will never be alone when you put your faith in God.
“Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.” —Deuteronomy 31:6
21. Always keep your spirits high.
“Hope anchors the soul.” —Hebrews 6:19
22. He will give you the strength and courage to go anywhere.
“Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your god will be with you wherever you go.” —Joshua 1:9
23. Once you realize you were this strong all along.
“Strength & honor are her clothing she shall rejoice in time to come.” —Proverbs 31
24. God is the only one you should turn to and fear.
“The Lord is the strength of my life of whom shall I be afraid.” —Psalm 27:1
25. He will always be there to guide you.
“God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.” —Psalm 46: 1-3
26. God will always give you what you need to save yourself.
“I was pushed back and about to fall, but the Lord helped me. The Lord is my strength & my defense; he has become my salvation.” —Psalm 118:13-14
27. When you have the Almighty on your side, there is no place for fear.
“The Lord is on my side; I will not fear.” —Psalm 118:6
28. Be courageous.
“Rise up, take courage and do it.” —Ezra 10:6
29. Your faith can change anything.
“God can restore what is broken and change it into something amazing. All you need is faith.” —Joel 2:25
30. God will always give you strength.
“But they that wait upon the Lord will renew their strength they shall mount up with wings as eagles.” —Isaiah 40:31
31. When you are at your lowest, that is when you are the strongest.
“Strength made perfect in weakness.” —2 Corinthians 12:9
32. Strength is given by God’s happiness.
“The joy of the Lord is your strength.” —Nehemiah 8:10
33. Keep a tight grip on your faith because it will bring you so much.
“Keep alert, stand firm in your faith, be courageous, be strong. Let all that you do be done in love.” —1 Corinthians 16:13-14
34. He will guide you because you have turned to him for strength.
“The Lord God is my strength, my bravery. He will walk me through places of trouble and suffering.” —Habakkuk 3:19
35. As long as you believe, what’s there to fear?
“Don’t be afraid. Just believe.” —Mark 5:36
36. Again, all you have to do is believe in Him.
“Jesus said to her, ‘Did I not tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of God?’” —John 11:40
37. Put all your faith in God and He will guide you through the darkness.
“I will walk by faith even when I cannot see.” —2 Corinthians 5:7
38. He won’t let you drown.
“When you go through deep waters, I will be with you.” —Isaiah 43:2
39. He is someone you look to for inspiration.
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.” —Psalm 46:1
40. The best tool to have is strength.
“God equips me with strength.” —Psalm 18:32
41. When you are up against someone, He will give you what you need to protect yourself.
“The Lord is faithful and He will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.” —2 Thessalonians 3:3
42. God’s mercy and grace will bring you great confidence.
“Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.” —Hebrews 4:16
43. You can do anything through faith.
“Faith can move mountains.” —Matthew 17:20
44. God will be your armor in battle.
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God.” —Ephesians 6:10
45. When you believe, anything is possible.
“But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” —Isaiah 40:31
46. God is all you need.
“He will sustain you.” —Isaiah 46:4
47. Comfort will help you remember your faith.
“Blessed are they that mourn for they shall be comforted.” —Matthew 5:4
48. You are glowing when you put your life into His hands.
“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” —Romans 15:13
49. God will covertly let you know there was a reason behind His other actions.
“God promises to make something good out of the storms that bring devastation to your life.” —Romans 8:28
50. Do not fear evil when you have God on your side.
“Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.” —Psalm 23:4