Inspirational quotes to help you express how you really feel when you get down on one knee.
If you love all things Valentine’s Day, you’ll be beyond excited to know that in some places in this world, not only is February 14 special, but the entire week ahead is dedicated to romantic displays and expressions of affection.
The romantics of India, Nepal and Bangladesh, for example, celebrate seven days of love known as Valentine Week.
- February 7: Rose Day
- February 8: Propose Day
- February 9: Chocolate Day
- February 10: Teddy Day
- February 11: Promise Day
- February 12: Hug Day
- February 13: Kiss Day
- February 14: Valentine’s Day
What is Propose Day, you might ask?
The second day of Valentine Week, February 8 is a day on which it is encouraged to express your love by proposing marriage to your girlfriend or boyfriend.
That’s right, love floats in the atmosphere and ignites everyone’s hearts! Swoon.
So go ahead and make today your big day no matter where you live, because this is the day you have waited for since last year!
You don’t need to rely on any one else’s Propose Day ideas. You can just go with your authentic feelings for your loved one, and express your love your way.
That said, some inspiring love quotes may make it easier if you’re not quite sure what to say.
Just like any other day of the year, Propose Day shouldn’t require finding the perfect rose, gift or sayings for you to go ahead and propose to your mate. It’s all about your true, intense feelings of love and passion.
Here are 10 love quotes you can use as inspiration for your Propose Day proposal to your one true love on February 8, 2020 — rose in hand.
1. “The course of true love never did run smooth.” — William Shakespeare
2. “Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.” — Jean de La Fontaine
3. “True love stories never have endings.” — Richard Bach
4. “Nothing can bring a real sense of security into the home except true love.” — Billy Graham
5. “True love doesn’t come to you, it has to be inside you.” — Julia Roberts
6. “True love cannot be found where it does not exist, nor can it be denied where it does.” — Torquato Tasso
7. “Life is a game and true love is a trophy.” — Rufus Wainwright
8. “To good and true love fear is forever affixed.” — Francois Rabelais
9. “True love is selfless. It is prepared to sacrifice.” — Sadhu Vaswani
10. “True love bears all, ensures all and triumphs!” — Dada Vaswann
Good luck and Happy Propose Day!