Say ‘Happy Valentine’s Day’ to the best men in your life.
The word “love” can mean so many things. Feast of Saint Valentine known as Valentine’s Day is celebrated worldwide around the big four-letter word
Valentine’s day is the day where red hearts, flowers, and candies are given as an expression of how much you love someone, but is this day only for romantic relationships? Valentine’s day is focused primarily on the word love. When we think of love we often think of our boyfriend, girlfriend or spouses — but what about our mothers, fathers, children and other family members?
Although it should not take one specific holiday to show and tell someone how much you love them, Valentine’s day has a way of bringing out love in all its forms — so what better way to show our sons this love too?
Say “Happy Valentine’s Day, Son!” in a sweet and unique way, and give your kids the best valentines to let them know you care.
There are so many ways to show your loved ones how much you love and appreciate them. On Valentine’s Day, the epidemic of love is spread throughout the world, but the most important love in our lives is the love between a parent and a child. Showing appreciation to your son on Valentine’s day is just as important to celebrate than any romantic relationship.
Although Valentine’s Day is known to be a man-made holiday, it has a way of making people smile, laugh and be excited to make the ones around them extremely happy by expressing and giving love the entire day. Nothing is more important than a mother’s love or a father’s love for their son. So instead of giving gifts to just your spouse or boyfriend, spread love to the little people who matter most to our hearts — especially to the little boys in your life.
If you need a little help saying, “Happy Valentine’s Day, Son!” in a more creative way, use this list below of sweet Valentine’s Day messages to give your kids.
1. Appreciating your great kid.
“And she loved a little boy very, very much—even more than she loved herself.” — Shel Silverstein
2. Smiles and laughter can make any day better.
“With all the things you do, the smiles you share, the laughter too, with all the dreams you make come true. It’s great to have a kid like you” — Unknown
3. Sugar isn’t the only thing sweet.
“It’s so sweet having a child like you. Hope your Valentine’s Day is extra sweet, too” — Unknown
4. From the womb, your child has been loved.
“Right from the start, you stole my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day” — Unknown
5. Thinking of you, son.
“Men are what their mothers made them.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. Parents offer their children eternal love.
“I loved you yesterday, I love you still, I always have…I always will.” — Unknown
7. Sending love to your son on Valentine’s day.
“Son, you will outgrow my lap, but never my heart.” — Unknown
8. There’s something special about having a boy.
“Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction.” — Unknown
9. When you love the person you’ve made.
“I love you because you are almost exactly like me.” — Unknown
10. A boy’s best friend is his mom.
“Love is the greatest refreshment in life.” — Pablo Picasso
11. A love connection like none other.
“My love for you is like an invisible elastic band. No matter how far you go, we are connected.” — Unknown
12. Love you, son, more than the universe.
“My love is taller than the sky and wider than the galaxy.” — Unknown
13. The most important star on earth.
“From the moment you were born, you became the sun to my planet.” — Unknown
14. Having a son is life-changing.
“You are the best thing I’ve done with my life.” — Unknown
15. No greater gift than a son.
“You are the best gift I’ve ever received.” — Unknown
16. The deepest love ever.
“There is no love more deep and true than the love I give to you.” — Unknown
17. What parenting is really like.
“It’s love, not DNA, that makes me parent.” — Unknown
18. Love that is grown into one.
“I love you bunches and bunches.” — Unknown
19. Having a boy child is a blessing.
“Life gives us many things to be thankful for. I give thanks to God for you! A blessing in my life, you are.” — Unknown
20. A mother is the truest friend we have. (Washington Irving)
“Mothers hold their children’s hands for a while, but their hearts forever.” — Unknown
21. Your son — your knight in shining armor.
“Son, you are the prince I have dreamed of finding ever since I was a little girl.” — Unknown
22. It only takes one son to make your heart smile.
“If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love.” — Unknown
23. The best thing a mom could hear.
“‘Mama, mama!’ It’s the best sound ever.” — Miranda Kerr
24. A mother’s love is everything.
“A mother’s love doesn’t make her son more dependent and timid; it actually makes him stronger and more independent.” — Cheri Fuller
25. A mom never gives up on her son.
“There is no remedy for love, but to love more.”-Thoreau
26. The only cure is love.
“Love cures people — but the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.” — Dr. Karl Menninger
27. Teaching your son your values is important.
“To love another person is to see the face of God.” — Les Miserables
28. Your parents are forever there for you.
“Never above you. Never below you. Always beside you.” — Walter Winchell
29. We are born of love; love is our mother.
“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you…I could walk through my garden forever.” — Alfred Tennyson
30. Life is a fairytale with you, son.
“Even in a fairy tale where every dream comes true, I could never hope to find a son as sweet as you.” — Unknown
31. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
“May your life be filled with the kind of heartfelt beauty that you bring to mine.” — Unknown
32. A million little ways to tell your son you love him.
“Life is filled with lots of things that make it all worthwhile, but none is better than your little smile.” — Unknown
33. Sons are the anchors of a mother’s life.
“Heaven on Earth is looking at my little boy.” — Jenny McCarthy
34. There is an enduring tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart. (Washington Irving)
“A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.” — Irish Proverb
35. A mother’s love is always enough.
“Since you’re such a fantastic son, I’ve got a special Valentine’s Day gift just for you! I promise not to kiss you in front of any of your friends.” — Unknown
36. So there’s this boy. He kind of stole my heart. He calls me ‘mom.’
“The joy of my heart since the day you were born. Happy Valentine’s Day!” — Unknown
37. Your son, sweet as candy.
“Sweet treats on Valentine’s Day help us remember to be sweet to each. And you’re one of the sweetest kids ever!” — Unknown
38. A mother’s love is peace.
“Even more than the time when she gave birth, a mother feels her greatest joy when she hears others refer to her son as a wise learned one.” — Thiruvalluvar
39. The most important mark a mother will leave on this world is her son.
“The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.” — Honore de Balzac
40. Love is all you need.
“A mother understands what a child does not say.” — Jewish Proverb