National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme 2018 (NAPS)
Central Govt. has launched the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme 2018 (NAPS) for youths. NAPS is a national scheme for providing skill training to ITI students / Freshers / MES Pass-outs / PMKVY candidates. Govt. will share 25% of total stipend with employers up to Rs. 1500 per month per apprentice. All the interested apprentices who want to get skill development training can fill an online application form for Apprenticeship Scheme at apprenticeship.gov.in
Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship is implementing this Skill India initiative. This is the first time that govt. will provide incentives to the employers to actively participate in apprenticeship training. Moreover, govt. will also share training cost with Basic Training Providers up to max. limit of Rs. 7500 for 500 hours / 3 months per apprentice.
This scheme has a target to provide training and placements to 50 lakh youth across the country till 2019-20. The tagline for this NAPS Scheme is “Kaushal Bharat – Kushal Bharat”.
NAPS 2018 Apprenticeship Training Candidate Registration
All the candidates needs to make registration for apprenticeship training for skill development. All the ITI Pass outs / Dual Mode Trainee of ITI / PMKVY / MES / Freshers candidates can make registration online as follows:-
- Firstly visit the official website apprenticeship.gov.in
- On the homepage, scroll over the “Apprentices” tab in the main menu and click “Candidate Registration” or directly click this link
- Afterwards, NAPS 2018 Apprenticeship Training Registration Form will appear as follows:-
Apprenticeship Training Candidate Registration Form
- Here fill all the asked details and then submit the completed application form to get apprenticeship training.
- Furthermore, all the registered candidates can view their profile using the link – Apprentice Authentication
Apprenticeship Skill India Initiative will lead to an industry-led, practice-oriented, effective and efficient mode of formal training. NAPS 2018 seeks to catalyze the entire apprenticeship ecosystem in the country. To see eligibility criteria for training under National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme, click – NAPS 2018
National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme Apply Online
All the candidates can apply online for Apprenticeship through the link given below:-
- Direct Link – http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/EstablishmentSearch.aspx?IsApply=1
- “NAPS Apprenticeship Training Apply Online” Form will appear as follows:-
NAPS 2018 Apply for Apprenticeship
All the applicants must possess an Aadhaar Card along with an Aadhaar linked bank account.