Where would you be without your BFF?
We all crave closeness with other human beings. We just need to know there’s someone out there who gets us.
We work our entire lives building friendships, and often they become our most important relationships.
It’s natural to want to share your love with your friends, but sometimes it’s not easy figuring out exactly what to say. Sharing your thoughts with the help of meaningful friendship quotes and sayings is a creative way to show how much you care about your BFFs.
Friendships come in all sorts of forms, and each friendship offers something totally unique and irreplaceable. The friendships in our lives ultimately make us who we are.
We all know a true friend is hard to find. So when you do find one, hang on tight!
It also doesn’t hurt to let your best friends know every now and then just how much they mean to you — love quotes aren’t just for romantic relationships!
The quotes below perfectly describe the beauty of true friendship. So go ahead and share one of these friendship sayings with your best friend.
Here are 100 of the best friendship quotes to share with those friends in your life who are special beyond compare.
True Friendship Quotes for Best Friends
1. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” — C.S. Lewis
2. “An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.” — Buddha
3. “It’s the friends we meet along the way that help us appreciate the journey.” — Unknown
4. “Friend who listens, doesn’t judge, and somehow makes everything all right.” — Unknown
5. “Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.” — Henry David Thoreau
6. “Friends are the people who make you smile brighter, laugh louder and live better.” — Unknown
7. “Dear George: Remember no man is a failure who has friends.” — “It’s A Wonderful Life”
8. “There are friends, there is family, and then there are friends that become family.” — Unknown
9. “Friendship to me isn’t about how much we talk, but instead how much we’re there for each other in …