We’ve all been there: you haven’t even gone to bed yet, but you can already tell you’re going to be exhausted in the morning. Unfortunately, some of us feel this tired every day of the week, and these quotes about sleep will help make you feel less alone (but still tired).
If you’re chronically tired, sleep is your best friend and your favorite hobby. When coworkers complain they’re tired, you roll your eyes because know they have never experienced fatigue the way you do. The recommended amount of sleep per night is eight hours and although you try to reach this goal, it’s never enough.
Regardless of how much sleep you get at night, you never seem to wake up feeling refreshed the next day.
Thankfully we have a few helpful tips to help you fall asleep and stay asleep. These include putting your phone away an hour before bed, turning your thermostat down, and using essential oils. If you still can’t sleep, melatonin gummies can be bought over the counter and are mild but effective.
While tiredness is a fairly common feeling among adults, it could be chronic fatigue syndrome, which is a condition in which you consistently experience excessive exhaustion that is made worse from activity and does not improve with sleep.
Regardless of your reason for being tired, it may feel like you’re the only one that experiences this. If so here are 50 relatable quotes about sleep for people who are chronically tired that will help you see it’s not just you.
Funny quotes about sleep
1. “There is no sunrise so beautiful that it is worth waking me up to see it.” —Mindy Kaling
2. “Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone.” —Anthony Burgess
3. “I think sleeping was my problem in school. If school had started at four in the afternoon, I’d be a college graduate today.” —George Foreman
4. “People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have one.” —Leo J. Burke
5. “Saying ‘I’m going to bed’ really means ‘I’m going to lie in my bed and go on my phone’.” —Unknown
6. “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I’m awake, you know?” —Ernest Hemmingway
7. “The amount of sleep required by the average person is five minutes more.” —Wilson Mizener
8. “A day without a nap is like …