Resilience and perseverance help you win the war.
What does it mean to be resilient? Like the resilience quotes below powerfully explain, similar to a rubber ball, resilient people learn how to bounce back when they’ve hit rock bottom.
Rock (Rocky Balboa) said it best when he mentioned that “It’s not about how hard you hit, it’s about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward.”
Resilience is taking our experience in life and changing our perspective to perceive a positive outcome. Resilient people understand that they choose their attitude, which will determine the results of their challenges.
Resilience comes in several different ways. People laugh through their problems, while others just accept it. Resisting to give in is a key factor in becoming resilient.
Learning to persevere has helped some of the most influential world changers, like Michelle Obama, Simone Biles, and Stephan Hawkins, all of whom are quoted below.
Practicing self-care is the first step to bouncing back in life. Disconnecting from social media, or other social platforms can help promote more time for self-reflection in your life. This also prevents us from dealing with the comparison of other peers.
Vocational activities with meaning motivate us to find purpose again after any fallen battle. Engaging in mindfulness not only helps us see new perspectives, but being thoughtful about our actions also inspires us to volunteer to serve others to help them along in their journey as well.
Lastly, asking for help when you feel yourself wanting to give up is a show of strength — not weakness — and a support system can be that final push to help you achieve the things you want to in life.
Here are the best resilience quotes that help you break through barriers:
1. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying ‘I will try again tomorrow.'” —Mary Anne Radmacher
2. “Fall seven times and stand up eight.” —Japanese Proverb
3. “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.” —Albert Einstein
4. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” —Thomas Edison
5. “Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” —Henry Ford
6. “A failure is not always …