Tell your best friends “happy birthday!” in a way that only you could.
What do you say on someone’s birthday to wish them a happy birthday? Especially when that someone is your friend? What should you write to your best friend that isn’t what she’s going to already read 100 times on her Facebook timeline when she wakes up on the morning of her birthday?
Whether it’s your best friend’s birthday, or you’re celebrating your work colleague’s birthday during your lunch break, or you’re figuring out what to say in a birthday text to an old friend you haven’t talked to in a while, every special person in your life deserves a heartfelt birthday wish.
It’s not always easy to know just what to say on someone’s birthday, and you want your birthday gift to your friend to be unique and a step above the rest. Sometimes a cute happy birthday gif is a way to make your friend laugh when they’re scrolling through social media, but oftentimes we want to go that extra mile to make the people closest to us feel loved on their special day. So scroll through some of our suggestions below for the best “Happy birthday, friend!” quotes and heartfelt birthday wishes for a friend to help you say just the right thing to let them know you care.
Happy Birthday Wishes for Friends
1. “Happy Birthday. Live beautifully, love generously, laugh freely. Thanks for being a fantastic friend. I hope this year brings you the best that life has to offer.”
2. “A big birthday hug for you, good friend!”
3. “I hope your Birthday finds you this happy, friend.”
4. “Wishing you happiness to welcome each morning. Wishing you laughter to make your heart sing. Wishing you friendship, sharing, and caring. And all of the joy the birthday can bring.” — Noble Diary
5. “I treasure our friendship! Happy Birthday!”
6. “Happy Birthday my friend! Today is a day to celebrate you, so make it special and surround yourself with everything that makes you feel like the star you are!”
7. “I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday, friend, and to let you know that you are not alone. Should you need someone to lean on, I will be here for you.”
8. “A new year begins and it’s like a movie. You are the director, my friend. Make it …