Celebrate Mother’s Day with the best quotes that describe mom.
Mother’s have an intuition we’ll never understand until we become one, and the mom quotes listed below prove that mothers always, always know best.
How does a mother know if her child is in trouble? How does a mother sense something overbearing her child?
Women go through their own journey of discovery when they become mothers. They discover personal growth, patience, and responsibility. A mother also discovers a friend in her child and they journey together through problems and solutions, learning about life from each other along the way.
Mothers are the epitome of sacrifice. They learn to pray harder and prepare for a time when they would give their life for their children.
Moms give us reminders and the best advice to help us get through life. All mom share universal communication — love — and these mom quotes to prove it. Use these quotes about moms not only to share with your own family on Mother’s Day, but also to take with you through life. Remember your mom and everything she’s done for you, and thank her for being there every step of the way.
1. “I may not be perfect, but when I look at my children, I know that I got something in my life perfectly right.”
2. “A Mother understands what a child cannot say.”
3. “Successful mothers are not the ones that have never struggled. They are the ones that never give up, despite the struggles.” —Sharon Jaynes
4. “Children are not a distraction from more important work. They are the most important work.” —C.S. Lewis
5. “Being a mom might mean that my hands are full, but so is my heart.”
6. “A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.” —Agatha Christie
7. “Life doesn’t come with a manual. It comes with a mother.”
8. “I’ll love you. I’ll like you forever. As long as I’m living, my baby you’ll be.” —Robert Munsch
9. “Being a mom is a tough job but it’s the best job anyone could ever ask for.”
10. “Behind every young child who believes in himself is a parent who believed first.” —Matthew L Jacobson
11. “To a child’s ear, “mother” is magic in …