It’s time to relax (and unplug!)
Since quarantine started, all that is on our minds is getting through the workday and making sure we aren’t missing out on anything. It’s about time we need a break (like a real break — not just binge-watching Netflix all day).
We all deserve a little vacation at the moment because staying inside is really getting old.
So whether you’re taking a few days of paid time off of work and heading to the beach or spending the long weekend hiking a mountain, here’s a collection of the best vacation quotes that prove everyone deserves a little time off for rest and relaxation.
Funny Quotes About Vacation
The point of going on vacation is to enjoy yourself, and that means laughing once in a while. So here are some funny quotes about vacation that are sure to put a smile on your face.
1. “There should be sympathy cards for having to go back to work after vacation.”
2. “Reality called, so I hung up.”
3. “I wish travel therapy was covered by my health insurance.”
4. “Isn’t it amazing how much stuff we get done the day before vacation?” — Zig Ziglar
5. “It’s bad manners to let a vacation wait!”
6. “Airports: the only place where drinking 8 AM is socially acceptable.”
7. “I love my job only when I’m on vacation.”
8. “My goal is to hit the gym every day I’m on vacation. Usually, I just end up sleeping and drinking beer.” — Gary Allan
9. “Running to the gate is my cardio.”
10. “A plane ticket is the answer. Who cares what the question is.”
11. “Going on a trip. Need about 5 outfits. I’ve packed 35 just to be safe.”
12. “TIP: You won’t get the holiday blues if you just keep booking holidays.”
13. “Can we just skip to the part in my life where I travel the world?”
14. “If anyone is Christmas shopping for me, I wear a size 7-day Caribbean cruise.”
15. “You can’t make everyone happy. You are not a plane ticket.”
16. “Vacation calories don’t count.”
17. “I’ve got 99 problems. But I am on vacation and I am ignoring them all!”
18. “Yeah, working is great…but have you tried traveling.”
19. “I followed my heart and it led me to the airport.”
20. “No matter what fabulous place I visit, I …